Gluten Free - Wrong Or Right Decision? Or is it Just Personal?

Gluten Free - Wrong Or Right Decision? Or is it Just Personal?



I think gluten is an interesting topic because it is mixed so talk and you can support a lot of conversations in it. I have read on a few websites that the wheat we eat today is made bioengineered to contain more than 90% gluten than wheat from 100 years ago. And the interesting thing about this claim is that wheat is a new addition to a human diet which may be the reason why some people have a hard time digesting wheat and gluten products. So combining the wheat season was bred with an increased amount of gluten and wheat currently for mass consumption, I can’t help but wonder how our digestive system changes to suit history and trade.

However, others have a different opinion. This morning I read an article about gluten deficiency and wheat, which asked its readers a question: why would anyone decide to accept this diet when it is not medically necessary. It also pointed out that gluten-free foods and wheat can be dangerous because wheat is an important source of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Therefore, eliminating gluten-free foods also divides an important part of the nutrient pyramid.

Here are my two pens, like veganism:

Although the science that supports many facts is concrete, I feel that the interpretation of it is flawed. For example, take this article. I think going from eliminating high-fiber foods to the conclusion that gluten-free foods do not have enough fiber is unacceptable. Not that I am saying it will not be true because it can be, but it can be any kind of food if you are not careful. Even a gluten-free diet can produce low-fiber foods as the average American consumes 14 grams a day when 35 is the recommended amount. It’s all about the type of food choices you choose, right?

As with any major change, you should not just go in without examining the health aspect of such a change. I know a lot of things in life are learning as you go, but making this kind of change without researching the nutritional components of different foods can be as stupid as drinking alcohol without first checking if it was ethanol or isopropanol. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think well-planned decisions are appropriate when changing other foods. So just as eating vegetables does not mean eating pizza at all foods or vegan pizza vegan items, gluten-free foods do not mean relying solely on nutritious products.

I suggest that, instead of relying on gluten-free processed foods that sometimes use low fiber and in exchange for nutritious foods, why not opt ​​for things that are naturally gluten-free and high in both of those alternatives? There are a lot of grains to choose from that are high in B vitamins, proteins, minerals, and fiber. And if you are worried about the type of flour or condiments you will use when cooking or baking, why not turn to one of the following for help: chestnuts, acorns, sorghum, sorghum, bean flour, almonds, quinoa, amaranth, teff, montina, cassava. , taro, tapioca starch, or corn starch? And if you need help, pull up a chair and jump online! Although it does not offer vegan recipes, one of my favorite blogs was posted by Gluten-Free Girl. I love her comments and the ingredients are easily edited. So if you have a chance, learn to read !!

After reading it all, you may wonder why it is so important. Well, not only did I try to focus on 5 or fewer components, as I have a poor memory when stress is involved, but I also decided to opt out of gluten and wheat. As a mother, I could not tolerate lactose and had various digestive problems for most of my life. But I never asked them and I somehow put up with my illness by saying, "wow, I had so much more today." When I was 28, just before I started eating vegan, I was considering testing for IBS, celiac disease, and gluten & wheat sensitivity because my digestive problems were growing so severe that I could not tolerate it. I started having daily nausea and GERD and had a hard time concentrating as I always felt like my head was a balloon attached to my body with a long thin cord. But my symptoms disappeared after I ate vegan again as the saying goes, without seeing it means getting out of the mind.

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that the common diseases started again. I was unsure of the reason why I started to break down my eating habits. When I explored my approach to trying to find the difference between the foods I ate three years ago and the foods I just started composing, I found that I relied on pre-prepared vegan foods with ingredients that include wheat and gluten and diet. out of the other. So instead of making a new quinoa meal as I used to do using quinoa, vegetables, olive oil, basil, and crushed red hot peppers, I started eating frozen quinoa foods that had already been made. Admittedly, this diet is very nutritious when you consider the amount of fat, fiber, and sugar, but it also comes with soy sauce. Or instead of preparing a new set of tofu scramblers or making my own version of Caprese with cool cold tofu, I turned to meatballs made with wheat gluten and bread crumbs containing wheat flour. So out of curiosity, being vegan I started eliminating gluten-free foods by constantly cooking homemade foods and instead of these gluten-containing whole grains made because these unique grains were labeled high in protein and B vitamins.

Not to mention that this will work for anyone with digestive problems as it is often asked what food you are reacting to and whether your symptoms are really tangible problems or just a digestive disorder that mimics food sensitivity.

To Know More about Gluten-Free Products, Visit Our Site @ www.skyroots.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significant hints for Healthy eating and living!

The Benefits of Eating a Healthy & Gluten Free Breakfast

millets for athletes as pre/post workout